Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

La Toya: 'Michael sends me messages'


Michael Jackson's sister La Toya has claimed that the late singer is sending her messages from beyond the grave.

The 53-year-old star admitted that she has felt Michael's presence on more than one occasion since he passed away in June.

Speaking to the Daily Record, she explained: "I have had messages from Michael since his death. It happened for me in his house. All of a sudden I said, 'Michael are you there?' and the light started blinking. I love it. I really love it.

"It doesn't happen every time I ask but it happened one time and then another when someone else was there with me. It's absolutely right there are times you can feel a person's presence. And there are moments when I can smell his cologne. It's weird."

Discussing how she has coped with losing her brother, she continued: "I've been going so fast. There's been so much going on that I've really had no time to just sit and go and relax. I notice when I have two or three hours to myself, it's that moment of silence when I begin to think about him and I go into tears and cry.

"I think when you see these tributes everyone is doing to Michael, it says how much he was loved."

La Toya is expected to present a tribute to the music legend at the MOBO Awards in Glasgow tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment