Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

JACKSON WAS REPULSED BY HIS 'LIZARD-LIKE' APPEARANCE


MICHAEL JACKSON was repulsed by his own appearance and hated looking at photographs of himself - comparing himself to a lizard.
In taped chats with his confidante Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, Jackson explained why he covered his face in public, and hinted about his motives for undergoing extensive plastic surgery.
The late star said, "I look like a lizard, I look like, it's horrible. I don't like it, I never like it. That's why I wish I could never be photographed or seen and I push myself to go to the things that we go to.
"I just don't want to look old. I hate to see people grow old, Shmuley."
Boteach, who taped the interviews between 1999 and 2001, claims he confronted Jackson about his surgery addiction, but insists his pal was in denial.
Boteach tells TV host Meredith Vieira, "I used to always tell him that he had to stop. He swore to me he did. But he didn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment